Radiation Place Meeting

Yesterday we had a very nice lunch with 16 people at the Hungry restaurant. We all meet at the radiation place in the morning so they become a little like a family to you. We all share experiences and cry together. When you get your last treatment of radiation then you can ring the bell and people take pictures that is so nice to hear the bell ringing in the morning. Another person done. Happiness for them and we all cry.

Next week Wednesday we are going again to meet all the lady’s at the restaurant.
Tomorrow a long day at the hospital and Friday more testing and CT scans.

So far our bill is from Oct – Dec 150.000 dollars and I still need my operation. I’m glad that the insurance pick up the bill for 90% and hopefully Tricare picks up the other 10%.

I miss you all very much. and love you

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *